** Team Series — This week comes the CrossFit Team Series worldwide and of course at Shotgun CrossFit!
How to do the CrossFit Team Series at Shotgun CrossFit:
1. Choose a partner. Come up with a great team name!
2. Go to this link and register your team (cost is $20 per athlete): https://games.crossfit.com/teamseries
3. Week 1 begins Sept. 20. Dave Castro will announce 3-4 workouts that must be done between Sept. 20-25. Everything repeats on Sept. 27 - Oct. 2, 2017. Workouts must be judged by someone who is not your teammate.
4. After your workouts are done each week, submit all your scores online at the CrossFit Games Team Series website by the following Monday by 7 pm.
5. We will program in as many of these workouts during class times so you and your partner and knock them out.
6. You can also get WODs done during Open Gym times.
7. Have a fantastic workout and great experience!
** Aaaaaand --Saturday, Sept. 23 - 5th Anniversary Trashy Rodeo Party! 6:30 PM @ Beth's Backyard. Address is on the whiteboard at the gym. BYOB, a hot date (or not) and yo' trashy self.
Every 3 minutes, for 15 minutes (5 sets), complete:
Front Squat x 2 reps (no tempo)
Build as you go to a heavy set of 2.
100m Double KB Overhead Carry 35/25
10 Strict Pull-Ups
10 Low Ring Push-ups
Sc: reduce KB weight as needed.
banded strict pull-ups or ring rows;
regular hand release push-ups